There are presently no open calls for applications.
- New applicants must first submit a letter of inquiry after carefully reading funding objectives. Letter of inquiries are accepted on a rolling basis. Please keep in mind that depending on volume it may take up to a month to receive an evaluative response.
- If an LOI is approved, new applicants will receive an email with a link to submit a formal grant proposal.
- Organizations are eligible to apply for support once per year.
- All applicants must reapply each year for continued support unless they have been told otherwise. Organizations will not receive a reminder from the Foundation about proposal deadlines.
- Proposals for the 10/30/20 deadline will receive a grant if approved, at the earliest on 1/31/21. Proposals accepted for the 4/17/21 deadline, will receive a grant, at the earliest, 9/30/21.
- The D’Addario Foundation prefers not to provide funding for the purpose of purchasing equipment or instruments. If you have instrument needs we recommend reaching out to the following organizations: Hungry for Music, Instruments in the Cloud, Todd Rundgren’s Spirit of Harmony Foundation, Guitars 4 Gifts, Reverb Gives, or the Guitar Center Music Foundation.
- Grantee organizations that have been told they’ve reached term limit may re-apply for support after a three year grace period if they continue to meet funding objectives.
- Please review our FAQs before submitting a proposal. If you have any questions, please submit them to email@example.com.